Thursday, August 1, 2013

Breakfast at the Takayama Green Hotel

I don't know why this is sideways...
Breakfast today was buffet style and of good quality, so I tried pretty much everything.  I was surprised that I actually liked the shrimp.  The rice porridge was good as well.  The sign for the waffle said it was an "American waffle", but I couldn't figure out why.  The drink is acerola juice.  I'm learning about many different fruits and vegetables I've never even heard of before.  Most of the food was very good.  The only tings I didn't like were a hot spring egg (partially boiled egg) and the omelette.  I've noticed that a lot of Japanese foods have eggs which are either raw or not fully cooked.  It makes me think that getting salmonella from raw eggs is probably not as big of a problem as many people in America make it seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment