Thursday, August 1, 2013

Games with Taiga and Nene

After Sara left for school this morning, I played some games I brought from America with Taiga and Nene.  The first game we played was Snakes and Ladders.  There is actually a Japanese game called sugoroku which I've been told is quite similar.  I hope I get to learn some Japanese games while I am here.  After two games of Snakes and Ladders, I got out my whole bag of games and toys I brought with me.  We played Connect Four, Perfection, and watched some American cartoons.  I also showed them how to use Silly Putty to lift pictures off newspaper comics.  They seemed to enjoy most of it (mainly Taiga though).
Taia about to throw a wooden airplane (with a punch ball off to the right)

Nene with a punch ball

Taiga playing with the punch ball and watching cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment