Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sweets Paradise


For lunch today we went to Sweets Paradise in Nagoya.  It is a buffet restaurant with a decent selection of actual food and a large selection of desserts.  You pay for 70 minutes in the restaurant and you can eat as much as you want of everything.  There are some rules through, and one of them is that you can't leave any food behind.  I tried every dessert in the shop except the chocolate cakes since I knew I probably wouldn't like them that much.  I think my favorite was a strawberry and vanilla tart.  The mochi was very good as well.  Pretty much everything was really good except for the coffee-flavored cake, a lemon square, a chocolate square thing, and a really sweet strawberry mousse cake.  It was a really fun experience and I would love to try it again sometime.
plate #1

plate #2

plate #3- the white and pink striped thing was one of my favorites

melon soda ice cream float

popcorn

kakigori (shaved ice) with every flavor of syrup

udon and more popcorn

rice

the dessert selection


No comments:

Post a Comment