Sunday, July 28, 2013

Goodbye to the Shirakawa Family

It has been an amazing first week here in Japan with the Shirakawa family, but this afternoon I will be moving in with the Saito family.  I'm sad to leave this home but very excited for all the new experiences I will have in the next one.

From Yuki: また会えたら嬉しいです (I'm looking forward to seeing you again.)
From Natsuko: 1週間とっても楽しかった.  もし私達がUSに行けたらまた会いましょう
                        (It was a very fun week.  Let's meet again if we [her family] go to the US.)
From Manami: もっとお話出来たらよかったです  (I wish I could talk to you more.)
me with the whole Shirakawa family (even Koume, the dog)

My host mother asked me to sign one of the boxes where I have been storing my snacks this week.

Yuki asked me to sign the frame of his bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment