Saturday, July 13, 2013

All packed for Japan!


I'm leaving for Japan eight days from today and I am finally all packed!  I have about a suitcase and a half filled with gifts for my host families and any other people I meet in Japan who should have a souvenir from Michigan/America.  The other half a suitcase is filled with my stuff that I will be bringing back.  Since I'll have a lot of space by the end of my trip, that means I'll have a lot of room for gifts and souvenirs. Anything special I should look for while I'm there?  Let me know if you have any ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara. "Like" the City's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CityofMidlandMI) to see the above photo, but on our page!! You all did a great job speaking to City Council last night... hope you are getting even more excited about the big trip! - Libby Richart, City of Midland

    ReplyDelete